The 2nd activity

joi, 27 septembrie 2012
Today, 12 April, we had our first task in which I interacted with the elders of Motru.
Before we meet with the elders, we piled all the resources needed for the activity.We have prepared questionnaires, I tuned the guitar, I brought the tables and I went to the municipality Park.
In the center of the Park, in the gazebo, there were a large number of elders, anxious to participate in our work. We shared the questionnaires and I started the job.
While elders were completing the questionnaires, some team members were discussing with them on various topics, others on guitar and others were playing Backgammon, creating such a nice atmosphere.
The elders were delighted by our presence and have cooperated with us without any hesitation.
So, our first task was a real success, establishing a bridge between the two generations.
Following this activity we have obtained important data about elderly people of Motru.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu